I have been going to an early morning exercise class. It is a ridiculous time for anybody in their right mind to get up. I have motivation, though. My sister-in-law makes me go. She even picks me up. When she picks me up she always has a cup of coffee with her. she has eaten breakfast and done a load of laundry. This cracks me up because I crawl out of bed, brush my teeth, get dressed, run downstairs and she is waiting. So when I crawl into her van I've been up....oh...I'm guessing a total of about 2.5 minutes.
This morning - no exception. Jump up - brush teeth - while getting dressed thinking of calling her and cancelling. I feel a cough coming on. Maybe a sore throat. Who am I kidding? I just want to go back to sleep.
At about 6 a.m she leans over and says "Did you know that your shorts are on backwards."
"No. They aren't." I replied. Good grief! Can't she see I'm struggling with my "heavy" weight during my plie squats?
Her - "Since when is the Nike swish printed on the back?"
After 200 something plie squats I act like I'm going to tie my string tighter around my waste and wouldn't you know it. No drawstring. Just a tag. My shorts were absolutely on backwards. No joke.
For the next 30 minutes I tried to decide if in between 500 lunges I should run to the bathroom and switch them around. Since it is April 1st I am kind of scared to leave my stuff unattended.
FYI -I actually did that on purpose. Put my shorts on backwards. Just to see who would notice. The prize goes to Sarah. Sarah with the Eagle Eye.
On a side note - There was an unscientific poll during class. How many of us had spouses who worked out. Out of 14 people only 3 people had spouses who worked at, too. I wonder why that is?
No comments:
Post a Comment