- Why do I struggle with choosing a color of lipgloss? Dolly or Gabby or Ginger? It IS ONLY LIPGLOSS for heavens sake. I'll take one of each!
- Why do I change my mind so often? Should I have gotten Sugar?
- Why did Abe bring home an entire fist full of inidvidually wrapped "mint flavored" toothpicks from Pizza Hut.
- Why am I not rich?
- Why am I not poor?
- Will I ever be able to spell?
- Do I say what I believe and believe what I say?
- Why do I have such a strong desire to wear RED shoes?
- Why do I feel the need to have a reply to all those goofy facebook statuses? I don't really do it - but in my head I do. I shout them at the computer, actually.
- How did I survive raising two daughters? Did I really survive? :-)
- How will we survive the middleschool years with our little guy? What about highschool?
- What do I wear during this transition weather? Capris? Flip flops? Nothing makes sense.
- I thought it was global warming. Why is this the longest - coldest winter ever?
- I have my yearly mammogram next week. Will it be clear?
- Will we be able to retire someday?
- When will I learn that I can't eat out without suffering?
- Why does it take me so long to get started reading a new book? I love to read. I just need a jump start.
- Will I ever need a passport?
- Will I ever enjoy getting up for 5:45 AM exercise class?
- Why can't I loose 10 pounds? People loose hundreds. I'm just asking for 10.
- Will I ever see my Chicago family for more than a few days a year?
- I was so excited to feed all the birds in our yard. Why am I frustrated that there is bird poop EVERYWHERE?
- Why do vacations go by so fast?
- Why do I miscommunicate my feelings so often?
- Why don't you know what you should have done differently until AFTER your kids are grown?
- What makes a family close and another one not?
- Will I ever have a swimming pool?
- What's for dinner?
- Where is my Mickey Mouse watch?
- Do I tell the people I love how I feel often enough?
"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives." Clarence~It's A Wonderful Life
Thursday, March 18, 2010
I Dunno
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did I have my own mickey mouse watch or did I wear yours? If I wore yours, I may know where your watch is.
Mine was a classic Mickey from Brunks Jewelers with a black leather strap. Yours is different.
On the lip gloss thing--I have Gabby and Dolly and like them both.
Post a Comment