Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Quiet

I am the queen of quiet. The queen of calm. I must have it. I love it.

For the past few days it has been anything but quiet. Anything but calm.

Lots of chaos. Lots of laughing.

Lot of Walmart runs. Lots of cooking.

Lots of coffee time.

Not much calm or quiet.

I loved having the Chicago girls here for a long weekend. LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

Did I mention the chaos?

Every bit of it beautiful and sweet chaos?

The girls left this morning. In the middle of the night.

The train station was not quiet. It was not calm.

We came home without the Chicago girls.

My house is quiet.

My house is calm.

The tree and all things Christmas are all put away for another year.

I miss my girls.

I miss the fun and loud voices.

I miss Lucy's voice.

I miss Stella and Abe acting like siblings and getting on each others nerves.

I miss her calling me "MiMi"

I'm looking at flights....

No comments: