Dear Mother of the 4th Grade Bully:
I know you. I know your family. What would you say if I told you that your son is mean at recess? Mean to MY favorite little boy in the whole entire world?
The things that he says to my child sound ridiculous. Your son teases my guy because he is short. HE already knows that HE is short. We ALL know he is short. Your son tells my boy he is not a good basketball player. HE already knows that baskeball is not his best sport. (He doesn't say these things quiet as nice as I have stated them)
My son IS a second degree black belt. He may be small but I am going to put my money on that he could kick some butt. I'm not so much worried about my son as I am yours. Don't be calling me when your little superstar gets the tar kicked out of him. We won't be using our words, either. Actions speak way louder than words. YOU should teach YOURS to watch his words. Sooner than later would probably be better.
Respectfully,
Karate Kids Mom
1 comment:
LOL!! I seriously don't know how I am going to make it when Andrew goes to school. I won't handle the teasing, and I have a feeling we too will be called short no matter when we go to Kindergarten. I do come from the south, and I have been called a redneck. Many generations of my kin folk are too. We get hot under the collar. Not good. What will I do?
Post a Comment