I made peanut brittle for the first time ever. I don't need it but it's one of my favorite. It turned out great. I ate too much. Really. I ate a lot of it.
I have made my second batch of homemade biscotti. Gluten free and yummy. There is something about biscotti and coffee that I just love.
I had a cup of peppermint twist coffee this morning. It was good. It made me feel better about this rough week.
Project Fuel has hit our house. Life altering changes coming our way. More on that later.
Fender Bender. Randy couldn't stop on the ice. He thinks he can repair the damage himself. Thank goodness it was just a fender bender.
I have a real life pain in the neck. I haven't been able to turn my head without major pain. I think it will go away when things start calming down a bit. Stress? I think so.
I don't know why I thought child #3 would escape the curse of the skin issues. His entire back is full of dry patches. We are going to the dermatologist on Tuesday. He has a terrible spot on his leg from scratching. My little puppy dog.
Gifts are all wrapped.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. When will it start feeling like it?
1 comment:
As for the peanut brittle, eat as much as you want, you won't get any for the next 11 months. As for the "bah humbug", a little more time away with the girls might help! :)
Post a Comment