There are days when I feel like that old third wheel. I'm out of the loop on everything. Maybe the need to belong and feel needed never really goes away. Usually it doesn't bother me. Sometimes it still does.
My blog was set to private for a few days. Long story. Boring story. I'm back. Wide open.
I am somewhat obsessive-compulsive. Always have been. Maybe always will be.
We recently got Bananagram. I love it. We play it almost every day. Until it makes my head hurt. Until all the letters look like vowels. Then I can't play anymore. Until tomorrow. Than I'll be ready again.
I love to read. I am not a casual reader. I like to know how things end. I am impatient. I usually stay up reading all night (OK. I need at least 2 hours sleep) so I can finish whichever book I have started.
I recently stumbled upon a blog. I have been reading it and reading and reading. All I've been doing. You may have heard of her. Remember me? I'm a tad out of the loop. I just recently found it and it is my new obsession. The Pioneer Woman
1 comment:
oh great, ONE MORE THING to get addicted too? Thanks a lot!!
Post a Comment