Thursday, April 19, 2012

currently addicted

I think I have some kind of "catch" in my brain. I get stuck on certain things and it can get out of hand rather quickly.

1st - Globes.  I got my first globe a few years ago at a garage sale. Since that time - I have acquired many more. I may have one in every room of my house. Apparently, I should have "staged" these before my picture. Sorry.

2nd - Glass Grapes.  At first I was under the impression that these would be hard to find. Therefore, I felt the need to buy them every single time I saw them. I am happy to confess - I am DONE buying these. I have seen them and been able to walk away.

Maybe I'm almost cured.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I totally noticed the globes at BC! As always, you are a such a good buyer. You see things that I don't see that look great.