Thursday, February 9, 2012

breaking up is hard to do

My friends and I were talking about facebook last night. It seems that a couple of us have been "deleted" from "friends" accounts. With friends like that who needs enemies - right?

Actually, I was deleted and my friend was blocked. Which is worse?

Why do we care?

I wonder if facebook doesn't really bring out the 8th grade girl in us. UGH.  So not worth it at this point in my life. 

"So long and farewell." I say. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Moving on....

Taking my favorite little man to have staples removed from his head tomorrow. He is more than excited to have them out. He is NOT more than excited that I offered to pay HIM our copay if he let me do it at home. He freaked out just a little when I suggested that while holding my stapler remover and chasing him around the living room.

It was my baby girls due date today. From this day forward until her actual blessed arrival on February 19 - ten days.

I get to see her in two! Yippee!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Why did your babies all come so late?! And I do agree about Facebook. I think if you and I had a better place to chat I would be more inclined to delete mine. Now that you have your iPhone and Annie and Abe have their ipods I am able to distribute baby pictures much more easily :).