Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm not sure this will be ok

I have to say that I have been around the block a few time with MAJOR home improvement projects. I am always the one who reassures Randy that I won't loose my mind half way through. My heart is full of good intentions when I repeat the promise at the beginning of every. blasted. project.

"I PROMISE! I won't complain."

I lie.

Anyways, here we are. knee deep (not really kidding, either) in a major kitchen floor project. Randy has ripped out laminate (that I had to have seven short years ago) and we are thrilled to find yellow pine!!

Hoping this turns out beautiful.....sooner than later.



Where the cabinets end was the original back porch. A huge gap in the floor where the exterior wall was. Not a big deal. YIKES!

This is where the sink was when the house was built.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

UHHH....WOW. My first thought is at least we have had beautiful weather for this little project. My second thought centers around the forecast for tomorrow. You are one brave woman, but Randy is pretty amazing, so I'm sure it will turn out wonderful!

Sue said...

It will be awesome!