She is beautiful. Inside and out.
The minute I laid eyes on her I fell head over heals in love with her dimples. All of the them.
She is an old soul. She is wise beyond her years.
She loves with all of her heart. She does not judge.
She is an amazing artist. Her masterpieces fill our home.
She is our little sister. She is best friends with Abby.
She is our big sister. Abe thinks she hung the moon.
She is an Auntie. She loves Stella and Lucy with all her heart.
She has an opinion. She is not afraid to speak her mind.
She has the prettiest eyes. She can see God's creation everywhere she looks.
She is extremely feisty. We always know when she is around.
She is a helper. If I want the job done right - I ask her.
She is daddys girl. He would travel to the ends of the earth for her.
She is a perfectionist. She is too hard on herself.
She is not afraid to say no. She is not afraid to say yes.
Today our baby girl is 21. It's a big day.
We love her just the way she is. Our family would not be "us" without "her".
Happy Birthday, Annie!!
P.S. I never in a million years imagined not spending birthdays with my daughters. I hate it and I will never get used to it. Never ever ever. I want to tell them every detail about the day they were born (even though they have both heard it over twenty times). Someday soon I hope we can have big family parties with birthday dinners and lottsa cake. That is my dream...


1 comment:
You have such wonderful kids!! Annie is beautiful! I hope she has a very happy birthday!
Post a Comment