Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The God Who Promises

There is a huge blogosphere out there. I have become attached to several. I espcially love the "home" blogs. The pictures of projects. Making a home beautiful on a budget. How to cook yummy suppers and bake delicious desserts.  I love the blogs where the mommy's homeschool. I don't know why. I think I could have homeschooled my kids. (OK - maybe not - but I like to think I MAY have) They just speak to my heart. I love reading about the faith these women have.

I don't "know" these families personally but they have a piece of my heart. I feel like I am getting a glimpse into how other families deal with lifes everydays issues. I get ideas what to have for supper.

I cry. I am inspired. I am speachless. I cry.

A quote from Edie's blog: “God doesn’t give explanations. He gives promises.”

Life in Grace