In my life, May is busier than December ever is! It starts off with my birthday (Happy Birthday to me!) and then my dad (Happy Birthday, Dad!) and then All Schools Day. Mothers Day (Happy Mothers Day, Mom!) and then is Abe's birthday (Happy Birthday, little buddy!) and then the past few years graduations. This year we made the trek to Chicago for Abby's. This coming up weekend I think we have something like 5 graduation open houses. Back in the day - both of my Grandpa's had May birthdays and my Grandma had a birthday in May, too.
I feel like we are plugging away and I feel as if our biggest accomplishment is that Abe is having a birthday party with his friends. This has not happened for several years. Poor little guy. His birthday is stuck between so much stuff that we do good to make it to the park with cake and balloons and our extended family!
Here are some pictures from our trip.
I feel like we are plugging away and I feel as if our biggest accomplishment is that Abe is having a birthday party with his friends. This has not happened for several years. Poor little guy. His birthday is stuck between so much stuff that we do good to make it to the park with cake and balloons and our extended family!
Here are some pictures from our trip.

My Beautiful College Graduate.
Abe trying on Professor Willits' cap. Before I know it HE will be graduating from college. Probably on his birthday!
Tre Kroner
Abby and one of her best friends, Jenny.
1 comment:
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Post a Comment